At Central Washington Oral & Facial Surgery, our experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeons are experts at dental implant placement. Most patients interested in dental implants find they are candidates for this highly successful solution for replacing missing or damaged teeth. If you would like to discuss your next steps to a better smile, then please contact our office to schedule a consultation appointment. One of our oral surgeons will meet with you and determine the treatment plan that best suits your personal needs, financial options, and oral health.
Whether you are looking to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, you could have a completely new smile in just one or two visits to our office.
To best understand the procedure, it helps to be familiar with the three parts of the dental implant:
- The implant, which is made of medical-grade titanium and placed directly into the jaw bone, acts as a replacement for your tooth root. After a few months of healing, the implant will fuse into the jaw bone and become the foundation for the prosthetic or artificial tooth.
- During the second appointment, the abutment is attached. This piece connects the implant to the crown and ensures your new tooth or teeth are held in place.
- Finally, the crown is placed. The dental crown is made of ceramic and custom-designed to look like the rest of your natural teeth.
The restoration is complete once the crown is placed. The result is a dental implant that is indistinguishable from your other teeth in look, feel, and function.
Dental implants offer many benefits to patients who desire a permanent alternative to removable dentures. Many patients experience several of these advantages:
- Eat the foods you like
- Increased comfort
- Increased stability of the jaw
- Mitigated bone loss from missing teeth
- Improved self-confidence
- Improvement of speech
- Restoration of natural appearance
When you visit our offices in Wenatchee, WA, or Moses Lake, WA, our oral surgeons will meet with you to determine if you are a suitable candidate for dental implant placement and discuss the treatment options that are right for you.
Dental Implants in Wenatchee, WA
Dental implants are a common oral surgery procedure that provides countless benefits to those who choose dental implants over temporary tooth replacement options. Our expert oral surgeons and highly trained staff will work with you from start to finish to ensure you experience your best outcome. Contact our offices in Wenatchee or Moses Lake to learn more.